Allure Beauty Saloon:
1. Tiong Bahru Plaza (next to Tiong Bahru MRT Station), #05-04A. Telephone: 6270 8845.
2. West Mall (next to Bukit Batok MRT Station), #04 – 10. Telephone: 6898 2242.
3. Tampines One *NEW* (next to Tampines MRT Station), #04-34. Telephone: 6481 3608
Established in April 2002, Allure Beauty Saloon has been leading the market for the past 13 years and counting. With three outlets, namely West Mall @ Bukit Batok, City Square Mall @ Farrer Park and Tampines One, Allure Beauty is a complete one stop beauty boutique for all your beauty needs from head to toe; the beauty experts make sure all you are always well and professional taken of.
Their philosophy has always been to enhance their customers’ physical looks and bring out the natural beauty and confidence in them. At Allure, they believe in using their expertise to deliver the best services and product knowledge to their customers. I had such an awesome Brow experience with Allure that I am back again this time to try their Allure Signature Eyeliner Embroidery!
I did an eyeliner embroidery before say about 1 year-ish ago and was hoping this time I can have a thicker eyeliner so with the help of my eyeliner expert, we discussed and she shared some facts about Allure Signature Eyeliner Embroidery with me.
Facts about Allure Signature Eyeliner Embroidery
- It’s QUICK – Allure Signature eyeliner embroidery takes about 45 minutes of your time. This means you can zip in Allure Beauty during lunch break and still have 15 minutes to spare.
- It’s SAFE – Allure Eyeliner Experts undergo the strictest training set by the Founder of Allure Beauty and have to pass a series of exams. A specialized skill, not all beauty experts are qualified to perform eyeliner embroidery.
- It’s SCARE FREE – There is no bleeding after the process.
Showing off my gorgeous Allure Signature Eyebrow Embroidery which is still looking all beautiful even after 10 months now!
If you are like me who:
– cannot draw eyeliner for nuts
– want to look fresh everyday even right after you wake up
– don’t ever have to deal with eyeliner smudges
– don’t have to spend a lot of time on makeup since the eye is pretty much done up
– do not have to touch up constantly
– want to have that perfect line across your eyelids
– wants to have bigger eyes
Then you have to really come by and try Allure Signature Eyeliner Embroidery where you can have that perfect line where its sharper and more defined! Allure Signature Eyeliner Embroidery allows you to customize the type of thickness you would prefer. Whether it is a natural looking definition for your eyes or a more dramatic, night time vibe, the beauty experts take into your considerations while customizing the perfect line that will best suit your eyes.
It is a very safe process only performed by qualified and approved Eyeliner Experts. Not all beauty experts are qualified to perform eyeliner embroidery. It takes a meticulous professional with at least a year of training to pass the relevant rigorous training and qualifications. All Eyeliner Experts are then personally assessed through a series of exams and would need to earn the approval of the Founder and Managing Director of Allure Beauty, Angela Tnee, before they are able to work on clients. The strict journey to becoming qualified for the field ensures the top notch quality of all Eyeliner Experts and their ability to produce outstanding results for each and every client.
Is it Painful?
On the scale of 1-10, I give it a 2! The pain is minimal and bearable except for some parts which can be a little more sensitive while most of the time, I couldn’t even feel anything. The scrapping sound can be a little intimidating but it’s kinda like the same if you shave your eyebrow. My eyeliner expert is really fast thus reducing the pain. She is always checking with me to see if I am doing ok.
How long is the procedure?
Leave on numbing cream for 20 minutes and Eyeliner Embroidery takes about 25 minutes or so.
What are the Hygiene levels?
New sterilized blades and gloves are used for each customer.
Any swelling or pain?
Slight discomfort when you blink the eye when it’s swollen. Depending on your skin sensitivity, some take 1 day for the swell to reduce while mine took about 4 days.
Allure Signature Eyeliner Embroidery starts from $500 to $980. Prices will depend on the type of therapist chosen. Every package purchased will entitle you to a complimentary touch up session which will need to be utilized within a year. Prices exclude 7% GST. Each session takes 45 minutes of your time.
Can you see the difference and how bright my eyes look after the session despite the swell? My eyes look bigger too, don’t you think? I LOVE IT!
After Care Tips
- There will be a period of downtime for 3 – 7 days as your eyelids enter the healing process. Expect slight redness and swelling at the eyelid areas which will vary from individuals for the first week.
- Avoid water contact. While we understand that it is impossible to do so, should water come in contact with your eyelids, ensure your hands are clean and take a tissue to dab dry, as gently as possible, as if you are applying eye cream.
- No water activities.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes.
- No eye makeup.
- To apply anesthetic cream as per briefed by your beauty expert.
Head down to Allure Beauty and make an appointment to see how you can enhance your features too! No obligations. I thank them dearly for my gorgeous Allure Signature Eyebrow Embroidery and Allure Signature Eyeliner Embroidery! My features are enhanced and I can now sleep in a little more, slap on minimal makeup, pop those contact lens on and off I go. All done in 45mins too!