I have been a long time shopper with trusty shopping agent, 65daigou, so much so that I am one of the VIP member! #pocketburnbighole One of my most read blogpost ‘HOW TO SHOP ON TAOBAO THROUGH 65DAIGOU!’ and I’m glad many of you find it useful and that I managed to help answered your queries. Today I would like to share more as to why I am still shopping via 65daigou instead of going direct with Taobao.
The answers are easy when it comes to why I choose to shop via 65daigou:
– TRUST! I feel it is really important to know the items you are paying for is in good hands and checked before its being delivered to you.
– A wide variety and I have to admit it is cheaper than shopping at our malls.
– Tabobao is Asia biggest online marketplace where one can find anything and everything! You wouldn’t believe I am able to find so many cool and unique items for my upcoming crib at a fraction or less than the price sold here! Here’s to wishing my crib will be ready in less than 10 months!
– Convenient!! Everything at the click of your fingertips! Click click online and buy!
– Fun! I love surfing around the web checking for new fashion style and then finding them online!
– Responsible! Check out (pic below) how 65daigou packed my items. Double bubble wrapping for my fragile photo frame and compressed Doraemon pillow!
Many also asked how I always manage to find such awesome buys in Taobao. The trick here is patience and also be specific on what you would like to buy. For instance, if I flip through a fashion magazine and saw ice-cream prints or geometrics, I will type ice cream and then search and then narrow it down to ice cream top / blouse. I am crazy over tsum tsum and I’lll type tsum tsum and when the Chinese name appears, I will copy and paste the Chinese name along with the item I would like to get eg tsum tsum iphone6.
3 pairs of earrings plus a stack of mixed rings cost me altogether S$3.36!!! I am not kidding!!! Incredibly crazy cheap no?? I saw some local blog-shops selling the same earrings at S$15.90-S$19.90. Ah-huh!! So even with express shipping and some agent fee, all my loots are still cheaper than what you get locally.
Express shipping doesn’t mean your loots will get to you by 2-3 days. I had the same misconception too because we often forget to include the time the supplier gather the goods and have it shipped to 65daigou. Express shipping refers to the time your item arrived at 65daigou and they have it delivered to you within 1-2 days! I love express shipping for the price difference isn’t too much from Economy.
Accessories are like a part of me. I love scouting for stylish accessories because I believe they help to complete an outfit. Here is a cute harry potter eyewear, very IN marble-like sunnies with reflective lens and a retro yet chic like sunnies in grey. Total cost spent: S$38!! One sunny easily cost S$15.90-S$29.90 and more here but I spent only S$38 in total! With shipping fee and agent fee, I still end up saving more! I’ll let you do your maths shortly and show you the shipping chart!
Now for the exciting part, how do you purchase from Taobao? You can choose to buy direct or via 65daigou.
I have heard and read so many angry stories from friends via sms and Facebook as to how some of the items sent direct from Taobao are damaged or how frustrated they are when they couldn’t communicate in Mandarin or how their items went missing. For me I would rather pay a small sum of agent fee to save all the hassle. Agent fee are of 8% to 4% depending on your membership status and when I collate enough points, I redeem voucher and end up paying zero for agent fee!
I can go on and on as to why I love purchasing via 65daigou because:
– I do not have to liaise directly with Taobao sellers and 65daigou will do all the communication for me including special instructions needed for my orders.
– 65daigou provides inspection for my item and endure that items received are correct and in good condition.
– They also repack and consolidate orders to help save your shipping cost.
– Alternative shipping rate from express to economy to sensitive air and sea.
– I LOVE that they provide express air via DHL (only 1 to 2 days shipment), at an affordable rate of S$4!! Best suitable for small urgent parcels or in my case, accessories that I want to use for my trip. hahaa
Top, sunnies and hat from 65daigou and they look really stylish if I may say so myself. You can also shop easily via 65daigou and just by copying the link on Taobao and pasting it on 65daigou, all the information of the item will be reflected. You may then choose the size, the colour and how many and through what type of shipping.
You can also browse 65daigou website which is easy to navigate because it’s a lot more organised and user-friendly! You can choose to shop directly with all the hot-selling items right at the feature collection and hot category section! There is an exciting new tool that I am excited to share with you! Its call the ‘Buy with 65daigou tool’.
Step 1: Drag “Buy with 65daigou” tool up to your web window toolbar
Step 2: Look for the products on the other merchants
Step 3: Click the button instead of pasting product URL and the same product detail will show on 65daigou website!
APPLE WATCH GIVEAWAY!
WIN by sharing with your 65daigou shopping experience at https://www.65daigou.com/Announce/Detail?announceId=etl4l4m5
Be one of the lucky winner and win an APPLE WATCH SPORT, all you have to do is:
- LIKE 65daigou’s facebook page
- Comment on the giveaway post – Your shopping experience with 65daigou or why overseas shopping with us can be like a GSS moment every day.
- Share your comments with 3 of your other friends – Tag them after your comments.
Contest ends on 23rd August 2015, 23:00pm.
Good luck everyone!
Click here (goo.gl/irBc9D) for 65daigou registration
Click here (goo.gl/SUlqjs) to view 65daigou Facebook
Click here (goo.gl/zwwhF1) to view 65daigou Instagram