Yum Cha at Changi
6 Changi Business Park Ave 1,
#01-33 UE Bizhub EAST (next to NTUC)
Tel: 6789 1717
Daily: 10.30am to 3pm, 6pm to 9pm
Yum Cha Delivery call 6222 1717
Yum Cha first opened its doors in the heart of Chinatown in 2000 and has won the hearts of many with its unique dim sum dining experience! This popular icon has since expanded with two more outlets in Serangoon Gardens and Changi Business Park. Yum Cha Express was also established to serve the growing delivery and catering segment of customers!
In the latest Changi Business Park outlet, customers can also enjoy traditional Hong Kong roast meats along with their dim sum. An embodiment of the very essence, taste and character, Yum Cha continues to be a favourite in Singapore. I am so excited when I receive an invitation to Yum Cha with friends.
Enjoy BEST OF BOTH WORLDS with their new Set Menu Specials Promotion at only S$11.80 nett per set! You get to pick a Dim Sum, Noodle/ Congee and a drink! Wahhh! Available exclusively only at Changi Business Park outlet.
Bear with me as I dig into mouth-watering dim sum delicacies, BBQ and Roasted Delights along with many other signature dishes.
1. Molten Salted Egg Custard Steamed Bun – I am no fan of the salted egg but this bun got me wanting more!
2. Siew Mai with fish roe – I heard that this is one of Yum Cha signature dish and I can tell why. Delicious and juicy, so much better than the one served at Tim Ho Wan.
3. Steamed Beancurd Skin Roll in superior sauce – I like them fried and never knew they tasted this delicious by steaming and adding sauces to it.
4. Yum Cha Prawn Dumpling – Juicy, just how I like it.
1. Baked Mini Egg Tarts – Everyone was gushing over how cute these mini egg tarts look but don’t be deceived by its fun sized for the crispy crust and sweet egg custard will win you over.
2. Prawn & Mango Sesame Fritter – I don’t fancy having fruits cooked in my food but I love this dish and the fried sesame gives this dish and extra oomph! LOVE!
3. Crispy Vegetarian Spring Roll – I can easily eat two of this for I love bean sprouts and yes, you guessed it! This crispy spring roll is filled with bean sprouts instead of turnip! I will be ordering this again when I visit Yum Cha.
Crispy Red Bean Paste with Banana – I know I was saying I don’t like having my fruits cooked in my food but I will always say YES to sweet treats. Another MUST HAVE if you are yum-cha-ing!
Roast Delights – Every carnivores dream! It’s like having a meat party! Roast duck, braised soya chicken, char siew and pork meat! Good for sharing.
Beef Brisket Noodle – Must eat everytime I visit Hong Kong! The meat is so soft it melts in your mouth and the sauce is soooooo authentic. Makes me miss Hong Kong even more now.
Prawn Dumpling Soup – There is something about the Hong Kong style dumping soup, that flavour is so authentic and different. Fly me to Hong Kong now!!
Steamed BBQ Pork Bun – What’s dim sum without a yummy BBQ pork bun right? Yummy!
Fried Carrot Cake – My MUST HAVE at every dim sum feast. The HKG style carrot cake is a little too salty for me but still addictive and very yummy. The one served here isn’t as salty and tasted alright. I wish it was more crispy.
Deep Fried Shrimp Dumpling – Everything fried is nice lah! Hahaha fried + shrimp = me likey!
1. Pomelo Mango Sago – If you aren’t a fan of sweet desserts then this might just be nice for you for the bitterness in the pomelo compliments the sweet mango sago juice.
2. Mango Pudding – Perfect finale to a nice dinner.
3. Gui Lin Gao – Served together with honey syrup but toooo herbal for my liking! My friends seems to like it though.
Craving for Dim Sum and would like to Yum Cha anywhere you are at? Yum Cha now delivers! Yes you heard me right!!! Delivering hot piping dim sum to you!
Call them at 6222 1717