After catching season 1 to 6, I HAD to, M-U-S-T watch this movie! It’s like the finale… and knowing Mr Big and Carrie tying the knot in this movie, lagi MUST watch! Ok, if you haven’t catch it yet, please don’t read on… if you have or have no intentions of catching it… by all means, read.
I’ve always envied the relationship shared by the 4 of them. Their friendship is way amazing, they shared their differences, they fight and at the end of the day, they are still the best of friends. To be able to have 1 best friend is like searching a needle in the hay, let alone 4.
Being a bag whore, I cannot help but WOOO… and WAHHH… and WOAH… each time I spotted a luxury bag. YSL Raspail Cascade Print, Gucci speedy, Prada clutch, LVs… label after label… gosh… happiness. HAHAHA… and when Carrie presents Louise with her very own Louis Vuitton Motard Firebird, I squeal in delight. And so I’ve read, the LV Vuitton Motard Firebird is sold out in Singapore! Sam was asking: “how do you know about these?” and I smiled and said: “I don’t know mama. You know… me, bags, fashion… I just know.” She knew what I was saying; I love reading magazines, knowing what’s in, the latest IT bag or IT colour. I don’t follow fashion strictly nor blindly but I love knowing it.
I basically LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie but here are some of my favourite parts besides all the drooling fabulous fashion, READ bags and dresses:
– at the start of the show when Carrie was walking and there comes Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha, I was screaming with joy inside…I felt like I’ve known them for so long.
– the BIG walk-in wardrobe BIG surprises Carrie with. Love is clearly an understatement.
– where the girls all gathered to help Carrie pack.
– the rehearsal dinner when Samantha said how the girls in their group don’t kiss and tell, awww… and how she stood up for Big and Carrie, giving that dickhead a scolding. CLASSIC, its sooooooooooo Samantha. For the perfect ending of her speech ‘… and Mr Big finally got Carrie-d away.’
– the part when Charlotte hugged Carrie and gave that hurtful stare and pointed at BIG telling him to back off after Carrie hit him continuously for embarrassing her and not marrying her. (my most memorable part. I felt the support and love given by her besties.)
– though she was already asleep, Carrie still rushed over to Miranda’s place just in time to celebrate New Year with her and to let her know she ain’t alone.
– when Carrie asked Charlotte why she stopped running after she got pregnant and how they talk about her fear… and Charlotte plucked up her courage and started jogging season after season…
– when Steve and Miranda meet at Brooklyn bridge, the look on Steve face…
– the ending, with everyone there at the table in some normal café celebrating Carrie and Big’s wedding. What else do you need when you have the man of your dreams next to you along with all your besties…I wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world.
Not forgetting the funny parts here and there too, when Charlotte opened her mouth while showering in MEXICO, where she poop in her pants, where Samantha was lying on the table with sushi all over her… Samantha is the JOKER in the group… clearly… when Miranda grows a “forest” there… … I can watch this movie over and over again without ever getting sick of it. Not now at least…
*hey ladies, if you have some memorable parts you would like to share…drop me a comment too. I would love to hear yours too.*